Saturday, February 6, 2010

Article in The Lowell Sun

I don't know how much longer this will be available for free, but I was in the Lowell Sun recently for my website.  Wasn't crazy about the article title, but me being the "Ambassador of Lowell" is a joke at my office, and I was warned whatever you tell the reporter can make its way into the paper, and without context! Really though, Jen Myers was a lot of fun to talk to and the article came out nicely.  A lot of people have told me they like the photo, too... it was really cold out that day and I had been outside for a good 15 mins already and my nose was running like crazy.  None of the closeup shots must've been very flattering, but the good news is none of the really far shots were chosen, either ;-)

'Ambassador of Lowell' touts Mill City online

No comments:

Post a Comment