Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Blog!

So, my blog has made it one year...actually it made it a little over a week ago. As expected, the main topic has been Lowell, and particularly urbanism. What does year two bring? Maybe I'll go take some more pictures as the weather warms up and the snow melts but before the trees come in. I'm sure there will be things in the news worth talking about. Beyond that, I don't know.

I've enjoyed blogging because beyond the standard knowledge-sharing bit, it has allowed me to meet with and bounce ideas off quite a few people virtually and in person. Besides, I write largely to organize and challenge my own thoughts. However, I don't like to be a broken record and at times I feel like I'm getting to that territory.  Sometimes, I also feel maybe I should name my blog :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment