Monday, July 25, 2011

Appleton Mill, July 2011

People are really starting to move into the Appleton Mill project now. It looks like much of the major work is done, so here are a few new pictures, then all the series I've taken:






Rest:

Appleton Mills - July 2011

And the whole series from


to:




Appleton Mill, November '09-January '10

Appleton Mill, February-March '10

Appleton Mill, April-August 2010

Appleton Mill, September 2010 - December 2010

Appleton Mill, Jan-May 2011

I have some even older ones buried on my old site, for example at http://home.comcast.net/~corey.sciuto/lowell2.htm.

2 comments:

  1. I love the balconies at the corner of the building, it really gives it a totally different look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corey,

    I bought a condo on Jackson St 2.5 years ago and started taking my own pictures right away. Then I discovered your series and stopped, you had it all covered. Great job, all the way through!

    I've been renting out my unit for about a year now actually, but am coming to the Folk Festival this weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing how it's progressed first hand. I remember looking from the Dutton St Stage last summer, and even then it still looked like a War Zone.

    ReplyDelete